Lucror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucror

We are a group of players looking to steamroll MoP content.

2 posters

Gamez4reak- Ele Shaman/ Holy Priest

gamez4reak
    gamez4reak

Gamez4reak- Ele Shaman/ Holy Priest Empty Gamez4reak- Ele Shaman/ Holy Priest

Post  gamez4reak Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:16 am

Raid Background:Vanilla Cleared everything, left and played EQ and EQ2 for 5 years, primarily endgame raiding. Not much in Cata b/c i jumped in halway through the xpac (therefore nobody wanted me
    Sad
    Mic/Vent:Yes, Yes
    Preferred Role: anything really, i learn fast
    Time availability: Answer this as far into the future as you can. any weekend, late nights- early mornings all other times
    Why do you want to join us?: Wanna raid MoP with a group thats not gonna hate me because i have little Cata xp.

Thanks-
    Gamez4reak king
    Trademark
    Trademark
    Admin

Gamez4reak- Ele Shaman/ Holy Priest Empty Re: Gamez4reak- Ele Shaman/ Holy Priest

Post  Trademark Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:16 am

Besides a slight lack of experience, are you going to ever be limited on game time by your parents?
    gamez4reak
    gamez4reak

Gamez4reak- Ele Shaman/ Holy Priest Empty Re: Gamez4reak- Ele Shaman/ Holy Priest

Post  gamez4reak Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Nah. I have a fiance and a child on the way. I pretty much do my own thing when I'm not at school/working
    Trademark
    Trademark
    Admin

Post  Trademark Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Good to hear then, check out the rest of the forums or get your reroll started.
    gamez4reak
    gamez4reak

Post  gamez4reak Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Epic thanks. See ya in game

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content