Lucror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucror

We are a group of players looking to steamroll MoP content.

Strong Shaman Advent

Adventt

Strong Shaman Advent Empty Strong Shaman Advent

Post  Adventt Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:54 pm

I know its not the format you asked for, but I keep this detailed "raiding resume" on file, it should have everything you could want to know about me, my playstyle, my computer and connection in it, if there are any questions left unanswered please let me know and I will get back to you ASAP. PS. I have an active Enjin account and some basic web design/administration experience if you are interested in using it.

A. Basic Information

Tony Martin
    24/Male/Liscenced Child Development Psychologist

B. System Information

•Nvidia 690 gtx 4gb DVM x2, Intel I7 3960X extreme edition (Overclocked to 4.2 ghz), 16gb RAM, 120 GB SSD, Ventrillo/Mumble/TS3/Skype Premium, Studio sound condensing (No reverb) microphone
    Average <100 MS/120+ fps in boss encounters

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Advent/Shaman/Restoration (Elemental Off)/Draenai or Panda for alliance (depending on how hard panda racial gets nerfed), Goblin, Troll, or Panda for horde, (")

2. Pre BC: MC cleared Winter 2004, BWL cleared summer 2005, AQ cleared Winter 2005, Naxx to 4hm/BC: Kara/Mag/Pre nerf gruul second week of xpac, SSC/TK cleared early 2007 (before launch of BT/Hyjal) t6 cleared fall of 2007, SWP to M'uru before either nerf in summer 2008

4. Available every day after 3pm, until the wee hours of the morning if necessary

5. Currently not running a UI, as I don't play live right now. I heal primarily through mouseover/stopcast macros in order to maximize my effectiveness and minimize my wasted healing. Because of the 300k mana cap in MOP, wasted healing will be more critical than ever.

D. Dual Spec

1. Elemental for Soloing, PVP resto for arena, with the ability to change individual talents/glyphs on the fly it will no longer be necessary to run an alternate spec/glyph set for progression.

E. Professions

1. Still waiting to decide on min/max proffessions for MOP, most likely JC/Enchanting though for t14 progression.
    Trademark
    Trademark
    Admin

Strong Shaman Advent Empty Re: Strong Shaman Advent

Post  Trademark Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Glad you dropped in an app, everything looks great and I love a good shammy. Check the forums for more information about the official guild creation, server/name etc...

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 pm