Lucror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucror

We are a group of players looking to steamroll MoP content.

2 posters

Warlocks, yeah?

Nectariners

Warlocks, yeah? Empty Warlocks, yeah?

Post  Nectariners Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:57 am

I'm definitely interested in joining you guys, and noticed a lack of lock love.
    Oh god alliterations.
    I want to raid with you guys, as a Belf Warlock.

Raid Background: Not much too much, I'm afraid. I've played WoW for maybe 8-9 months now. I do however, have A LOT of time on my hard to know fights, be prepared, ect. If I'm causing a problem, I correct it EXTREMELY quickly, because I love to see my entire group be successful. I've run the odd PUG of DS lately... and at the beggining of the patch I was part of a 10-man group in my previous guild. It sorta fell apart though. My current server is dying, now quicker than ever.
    I want out. Help.

Mic/Vent: Of course.

Preferred Role: Ranged DPS. Demonology Warlock, specifically. I know the other specs, but demo is my favorite. I plan to continue playing a lock in MOP.

Time availability: My schedule is completely open, given a day or two notice. I have a very flexible schedule. Timing should never (Save for emergencies!) be a problem.

Why do you want to join us?: I feel like this guild would be a great place for me. I think I might get a chance to my skill here, and help the group reach it's goals. I want to be competitive, but I also want to make some friends, and feel like I fit in to a guild... not just floating on the edge. I feel like I can do that here.
    I look forward to hearing back soon~
    Trademark
    Trademark
    Admin

Warlocks, yeah? Empty Re: Warlocks, yeah?

Post  Trademark Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:16 am

Hey glad you took a look, we definitely are accepting anyone and anyone who hits 85 and raids in Cata with us will be given a shot. The best players with the best attitudes will be chosen. This is also a good group of people and were having fun rerolling our characters right now. Shoot me a PM ingame for an invite.

PS: No warlocks yet ^^

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:50 pm