Lucror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucror

We are a group of players looking to steamroll MoP content.

3 posters

resto shammy app

commiebear

resto shammy app Empty resto shammy app

Post  commiebear Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Heya, came across your ad on the wow forums. Would've responded there but for the temp ban that i got slammed with for ... expressing my viewpoint... on the quality of the game that D3 is. Anyways...

Raid Background: Got into wow back in BC and started raiding in Wotlk. end of Wotlk beginning of cata was ot/mt for the number 2 guild on my server. Raid times changed and i lost my spot. Ran my own guild, was raid lead for a bunch of guilds, raided progression on different classes.
    Mic/Vent: i can talk or stay quiet, generally have good enough settings to avoid being the darth vader in vent... on any client of your choice
    Preferred Role: shammy heals. but i am open to considering druid tanking, warr tanking, lock/mage/ele dpsing - all but the warr are DS geared and can tackle hmodes in case you are looking for a transfer. Also i am very comofrtable with those on high end content. Only thing i dislike playing in pve are hunters, rogues, kitteh.
    Time availability: Usually all evenings but friday and saturday. would like to end before 1 am est.
    Why do you want to join us?: Because I am bored of D3. my previous guild fell apart because d3 came about and I was left without a solid raiding team. Because I want to get back to the glory days of being one of the top guilds on the server/country/ etc.

Would love to have a chat more in game.
    Trademark
    Trademark
    Admin

resto shammy app Empty Re: resto shammy app

Post  Trademark Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Sounds like you've found a great home then. Until MoP were just leveling/farming, probably get into some raiding to weed out people. The guild was created about 10 minutes ago, server info and what not can be found in general. I'm out for the day but I'll be back later tonight if you have questions.
    commiebear

Post  commiebear Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:38 pm

So, is that shammy heals spot still open or should i think about rolling something else?
    Scår

Post  Scår Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:16 pm

As of right now I think we already have a guy who transferred his resto shammy. Now whether or not he stays (which i hope everyone stays) is a different story. But we dont have any locks!
    Trademark
    Trademark
    Admin

Post  Trademark Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Everyone can roll whatever, the first 10 aren't for sure spots, we'll probably have 2 10's and one with the best players to compete the most. If you're a good player it won't matter, we'll find a way to get you in.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:56 pm