Lucror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucror

We are a group of players looking to steamroll MoP content.

+2
Scår
Trademark
6 posters

Introductions

Trademark
    Trademark
    Admin

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  Trademark Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:49 pm

Hello everyone I'm Kyle or Trademark, whatever you prefer. A little about myself... I'm a 21 year old student in CSE and waiting part time. I've been gaming since pokemon red dropped and it's without a doubt still my favorite hobby. Along with gaming I like soccer, disc golf, swimming and paintball/airsoft. I do like sarcasm a lot, but rarely ever am I actually trying or meaning to be mean. So if I say anything offensive basically ignore it or throw something back in my face(I won't mind, we'll probably become friends that way ^^).

I made this guild because raiding in WotLK and competing in server firsts was a lot of fun to me. I think that fun can be replicated in MoP if I can find 9 other individuals who want to get back that same raiding feeling. My hopes are high about this guild and hopefully we can get US top 100 or even higher if we get people who really want to play.
    Scår

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  Scår Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Ah I am 21 as well in school in Birmingham, AL. This looks very promising and sounds like a good amount of fun. I am always interested in trying out some rerolls!
    Sillean
    Sillean

Post  Sillean Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:42 pm

Hi guys! I'm Melissa and I'm 32 from OKC (Thunder Up!). I'm very excited about the possibilities here. Looking forward to see where this leads!
    Trademark
    Trademark
    Admin

Post  Trademark Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Sillean wrote:Hi guys! I'm Melissa and I'm 32 from OKC (Thunder Up!). I'm very excited about the possibilities here. Looking forward to see where this leads!
    LBJ is my boy but he also chokes. I think the heat will take it in 6 Wink, last night was a fluke.
    Cbow

Introductions Empty Intro

Post  Cbow Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:08 pm

I am 32 From OKC. Big OU and Thunder fan. But all that aside Video games are my thing whether console (Love my PS3) or WoW!
    Zellos
    Zellos

Post  Zellos Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:13 pm

My name is Alex, 28 years old and reside in Fall River, MA. Not a big fan of sports / TV so most of my pass time is gaming or reading. I am a recent graduate of UMASS dartmouth, MA IT engineering currently working in the field and loving all the free time I get while working a full time job. I have been playing MMO's for 11 years now started when FFXI was first release my gf at the time got me playing it and loved how online games worked Razz.
    gamez4reak
    gamez4reak

Post  gamez4reak Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Sup all?
    I'm Lane, 17 from Arkansas. Video games, my fiance, and my baby (due August 31st!) are my life. Can't wait to raid with everyone

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:32 am