Lucror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucror

We are a group of players looking to steamroll MoP content.

2 posters

Arcane Mage

Sillean
    Sillean

Arcane Mage  Empty Arcane Mage

Post  Sillean Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Raid Background: Started playing in WoLK, have done some Vanilla and BC raids but they were after the fact so I will not bother to list them here. Very Happy In Wrath I raided Ulduar, Naxx, Onyxia's Lair, VOA, TGC, ICC (Kingslayer before it was completely nerfed), and Ruby Sanctum. I have not really been a "raider" in Cata but I have managed to do most of the raids; Baradin Hold, Throne of the Four Winds Blackwing's Descent, Firelands and DS.

Mic/Vent: yes/yes

Preferred Role: ranged DPS, though I have tanked and healed before.

Time availability: I work Monday through Friday from 9 to 5:30pm CST so anything after 6pm is good for me, would prefer to not raid past midnight (CST) on the weekdays.

Why do you want to join us?: Looking for a group of like minded individuals who would like to kick some raid booty in MoP and the end of Cata. Laughing
    Trademark
    Trademark
    Admin

Arcane Mage  Empty Re: Arcane Mage

Post  Trademark Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Everything seems good, check out the general section and voice yourself for some aspects of the guild, check out our vent meeting tonight too!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:20 am